Saturday, April 9, 2011

Narrative Poem

The first day I went to Jonathan's house
We played pool table
It was as clean, unlike a mouse
Then we sat down to watch cable

We began to work on homework
He has a family of five
Jonathan says that his sister is a mean jerk
When I got to his house I thought I saw a bee hive

We ate like Mexicans
The main part of the food were the beans
That we filled the trash bin
Then I asked him "Are you wearing jeans?"

We watched South Park
When he took at his Dino
It was more better than any shark
It was probably made by a chino

He had 2 bird that flew around
They have a bird mansion
One of them is brown
His back yard could use an expansion

He gave me a tour of his home
We listen to music
Everyone in his family has a cell phone
We listen to a song called sick

We waited for his friend to bring the xbox
We played halo reach
In his house we tok off our shoes showing our socks
we got one controller each

In had to get home at two
But I mostly stayed to play
When I got home I have to poo
But I still had a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment